top of page
We know that COVID-19 is top of mind right now and want to assure you that we are taking care of this situation by researching all necessary information online.
The Canadian Federal Government has implemented several assistance programs:
• Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
• Temporary Wage Subsidy (TWS)
• Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
• Canada Emergency Relief Benefit (CERB)
• Workshare and SUB programs
We will help you navigate these programs, since these can be often confusing and constantly evolving along with the crisis.
The starting point is always a complementary exploratory discussion to investigate if there is a fit with any of these programs.
bottom of page